The Hellenic Association Club of WA celebrates its 100thanniversary this year. Founded in 1918, the Hellenic Association (Enosis) was the first pan-Hellenic association in WA and is one of the oldest such organisations in Australia. The Association first had its headquarters at 507 Wellington Street. It then re-located to 407 Wellington Street, before moving to its current Stirling Street premises in 1967. As part of the celebratory events planned for the year, a book launch for the commemorative history, written by Dr John N Yiannakis, recording the Association’s history and contribution to the state’s Hellenism, will be held later in the year. The long and significant role played by the Hellenic Association Club to our Greek community is worthy of recognition and celebration.