- Sat Dec 22
- 8:00AM, Great Martyr Anastasia - English Liturgy
- 4:00PM, Holy Unction
- 5:30PM, Vespers
- Sun Dec 23
- 8:00AM, Sunday before Nativity - Matins & Divine Liturgy
- 4:00PM, Supplicatory Canon to the Theotokos - English
- Mon Dec 24
- 7:00AM, Orthros, The Great Hours, Great Vesper, Divine Liturgy St Basil The Great; St Eugenia
- Tue Dec 25
- 6:00AM, NATIVITY OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST - Divine Liturgy
- Wed Dec 26
- 7:30AM, Synaxis of the Theotokos - Divine Liturgy
- Thu Dec 27
- 7:30AM, Protomartyr Steven - Divine Liturgy
- Sat Dec 29
- 8:00AM, 14000 Holy Innocents Slain by Herod in Bethlehem - English Liturgy
- 4:00PM, Vespers
Sunday Epistle & Gospel Explanations
Sunday before Nativity (23/12/2018)
Epistle: Hebrews 11:9-10; 32-40
Gospel: Matthew 1:1-25
Click here to download this week's readings and explanations.
Bible Study Podcast
Fr Emmanuel’s Thursday night Bible Study classes are now available on Podcast.
They can be accessed from the following link.
Holy Unction Service - Dec 22
Tomorrow, Dec 22, at 4pm, we will be having a Holy Unction service in preparation for Christmas, followed by the Vesper service.
Holy Unction is one of the seven Holy Sacraments of our Church. We highly encourage everyone to join us.
Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia News
In case you haven't already had a look, the December edition of the "Vema" Newspaper is out and can be downloaded from here.
Some of the stories that you can read about are:
- Christmas Encyclical 2018, by Archbishop Stylianos of Australia
- The Nativity of Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ
- Celebration of St Arsenios Feast Day and the Tonsure of Novice Monk from Pantanassa Monastery